Re. How can I run my application on Linux?

2005-04-24 12:19:50 AM
cppbuilder11
Phil wrote in Article <426a65d3$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
with Subject: How can I run my application on Linux?, on 23.04.2005 17:12:19

I want to run my program written in BCB 6.0 on a linux system, which doesn't have VCL installed. What should I do? Thank you.
You could run it in an Windows-Emulator like WINE,
but then you have to link your Program-Code as a
Stand-Alone Executable - including the RTL and all used
Packages
Regards
Elmar Baumann
Indy9 NNTP Internet News Reader/Writer, E. Baumann Software 2005
Portions of this Software are Copyright (c) 1993 - 2005,
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) and the Indy Pit Crew
<www.IndyProject.org/>