Re: TImageList

2006-03-20 11:36:51 PM
cppbuilder90
Is there a setting somewhere that I can use to show the images
without any background colour at all, I guess this means that
the images are drawn transparently? If not is there a
modification to the image file that needs to be performed?
The lower left pixel of the bitmap is reserved for the
"transparent" color. Any pixel in the bitmap that matches the
lower left pixel will be transparent [taken from BCB help].
HTH,
Stefano.

Re:Re: TImageList

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Could you direct me to the location in the help file where you found this
information?
Regards FarmerJo
"SF" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>Is there a setting somewhere that I can use to show the images without
>any background colour at all, I guess this means that the images are
>drawn transparently? If not is there a modification to the image file
>that needs to be performed?

The lower left pixel of the bitmap is reserved for the "transparent"
color. Any pixel in the bitmap that matches the lower left pixel will be
transparent [taken from BCB help].

HTH,

Stefano.

Re:Re: TImageList

Could you direct me to the location in the help file where you
found this information?
For example see the help related to TSpeedButton::Glyph (BCB5).
But as you can see the behaviour is common.
Adding bitmaps (not icons) to a TImageList, you can also choose
the transparent color at design-time.
Stefano.

{smallsort}