Row can not located

2006-05-30 10:47:03 PM
cppbuilder71
Hi All,
I am new to bcb 6. I am getting a issue "Row can not be located some values
have been changed since last read." when i try to edit and save the record.
Thanking you in advance

Re:Row can not located

Can you post an example code of what you are trying to do?
sa wrote:
Hi All,

I am new to bcb 6. I am getting a issue "Row can not be located some values
have been changed since last read." when i try to edit and save the record.

Thanking you in advance

Re:Row can not located

Greetings.. Thanks for your reply
This is how i am creating a dataset.
dstUserAccounts = new TADODataSet(this);
dstUserAccounts->Connection = mdlHrmsConnection->adoHrmsConnection;
dstUserAccounts->Close();
dstUserAccounts->CommandText = "SELECT * FROM useraccounts WHERE
ModifiedOn IS NULL AND DeletedBy IS NULL ORDER BY UserName";
dstUserAccounts->Open();
when i am adding a new record to this dataset it is working fine.
when i do
dstUserAccounts->Edit();
dstUserAccounts->Fields->Fields[10]->AsString = "HELLO";
dstUserAccounts->Post();
it is not able to post.
Thanks
Best Regards
SA

sa wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I am new to bcb 6. I am getting a issue "Row can not be located some
values
>have been changed since last read." when i try to edit and save the
record.

>Thanking you in advance

{smallsort}

Re:Row can not located

Check that you have primary key in table useraccounts (generally in all
tables affected by query).
Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi for Win32 +
ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)
"sa" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >сообщи?сообщила ?новостях следующе?

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...