Where can i get "ComponentDesigner.pas"?

2003-09-30 01:23:44 PM
cppbuilder21
When i install the component "Virtual TreeView", I discover that the unit
ComponentDesigner.pas is missing.
Where can i get it?
if you have, give me a copy, please.
my email:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
thanks.

Re:Where can i get "ComponentDesigner.pas"?

"freeia" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
When i install the component "Virtual TreeView", I discover that
the unit ComponentDesigner.pas is missing.

Where can i get it?
That is not a Borland file, so it must be a third-party file. Assuming you
are using Virtual TreeView from DelphiGems, then I see no references to
"ComponentDesigner" anywhere in VTreeView's source code.
Gambit

Re:Where can i get "ComponentDesigner.pas"?

"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >写入消息新闻
: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

That is not a Borland file, so it must be a third-party file. Assuming
you
are using Virtual TreeView from DelphiGems, then I see no references to
"ComponentDesigner" anywhere in VTreeView's source code.

Gambit

But when i install it, the compiler show the error message:
couldn't find the "ComponentDesigner.pas", why?
thank you all the same, i'll try it again.

{smallsort}

Re:Where can i get "ComponentDesigner.pas"?

"freeia" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
But when i install it, the compiler show the error message:
couldn't find the "ComponentDesigner.pas", why?
I do not know. As I said, I examined all of the files for that component
and did not see a single reference to ComponentDesigner at all.
Unfortunately, the download sites seems to be offline again at the moment,
so I cannot double-check the files at this time. I would suggest you just
contact the author of the component directly and ask him about the issue.
Gambit