interface delphi - webpage

2005-07-22 08:45:58 PM
cppbuilder67
hi.
i am a new programmer , and new to delphi too. i was wondering how i can interface my delphi applications to a web page:as in I have a Delphi appliction which includes database, and i want to be able to be able to run off a web page?
please any help / suggestions?
thanks

Re:interface delphi - webpage

"Sola" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

hi.
i am a new programmer , and new to delphi too. i was wondering how i can interface my delphi applications to a web page:as in I have a Delphi appliction which includes database, and i want to be able to be able to run off a web page?
please any help / suggestions?
thanks

Hi,
This is a C++ Builder Group.