Get File Heading Info - Duration

2007-11-22 02:02:41 AM
cppbuilder73
I would like to access the "Duration" that is listed in file information
for files such as "*.mp3" but I have no idea what commands to use. Any
guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Roger

Re:Get File Heading Info - Duration

"Roger" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I would like to access the "Duration" that is listed in file
information for files such as "*.mp3" but I have no idea
what commands to use.
Simply open the file for normal reading, such as with the VCL FileOpen()
function, or the Win32 API CreateFile() function. Then read the header
bytes using FileRead() or ReadFile(). You can go to www.wotsit.org
to look up the MP3 format spec.
Gambit

Re:Get File Heading Info - Duration

Thanks, Remy.

Simply open the file for normal reading, such as with the VCL FileOpen()
function, or the Win32 API CreateFile() function. Then read the header
bytes using FileRead() or ReadFile(). You can go to www.wotsit.org
to look up the MP3 format spec.

Gambit

{smallsort}