BCB5 "Include path" list

2003-09-09 11:44:14 PM
cppbuilder65
I have my source code organized in directories and put all the include path in the cpp's files. BCB5 put all the paths of my files in the "Include path" list and if I delete some of these paths BCB5 put them again. I canīt delete the paths!!!
I want to have only one path in the "Include path" list, although I have my files in diferent directories. Somebody knows if I can do this?

Re:BCB5 "Include path" list

As I recall, if you delete paths using the IDE as an editor then the IDE
will recreate them in the way you describe happened. Try editing the
project file with another editor while the IDE is not running.
I cannot speak to the advisability of having only one path element in the
include list. That sounds like it would cause problems. Keep a backup of
the original file.
. Ed
news:3f5df54e$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...