Re: help

2003-08-26 07:38:24 PM
cppbuilder34
The newsgroup guidelines say to post a given question in only one newsgroup.
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
I have already answered you in each of two of the newsgroups in which you
have posted your message. Look in the borlandcpp or documentation groups to
see the reply.
. Ed

Re:Re: help

Please try this:
a) Correct config file
-I C:BorlandBCC55Include
-L C:BorlandBCC55Lib
instead this
b) Incorrect config File
-l C:BorlandBCC55Include ===>I not l
-L "c:BorlandBCC55Lib" ===>no quotes "..."
Lester < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
C:BorlandBCC55Bin>BCC32 hello.cpp
Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
Error E2075: Incorrect configuration file option:

C:BorlandBCC55Include

my bcc32.cfg is:

-l C:BorlandBCC55Include
-L "c:BorlandBCC55Lib"

wat should i do?

pls advice
This message was posted using www.gdse.com/

Re:Re: help

C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin>bcc32 primeno Borland C++
5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland primeno.cpp:
Turbo Incremental Link 5.00
Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland Fatal: Expected an option:
DWINVER=0x0400
what should i do?
pls advice

{smallsort}

Re:Re: help

The define macro command line option, like most options, start with a dash.
The configuration file, C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\bcc32.cfg, contains command
line options so the line with DWINVER=0x0400 should be changed to have a
leading dash. The line would then look like this:
-DWINVER=0x0400
What you have is the command line tools from C++ Builder 5 but you have
posted here in the install group for the old Borland C++ compiler. C++
Builder groups all have the word 'cppbuilder' in their name. You can see a
list of Borland's newsgroups at this page:
Lester wrote in message
news:3f56918b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin>bcc32 primeno
Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
primeno.cpp:
Turbo Incremental Link 5.00
Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
Fatal: Expected an option:
DWINVER=0x0400

what should i do?

Re:Re: help

i did but still not working
Ed Mulroy [TeamB] wrote:
The define macro command line option, like most options, start with a dash.

The configuration file, C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\bcc32.cfg, contains command
line options so the line with DWINVER=0x0400 should be changed to have a
leading dash. The line would then look like this:

-DWINVER=0x0400

What you have is the command line tools from C++ Builder 5 but you have
posted here in the install group for the old Borland C++ compiler. C++
Builder groups all have the word 'cppbuilder' in their name. You can see a
list of Borland's newsgroups at this page:

info.borland.com/newsgroups

. Ed

>Lester wrote in message
>news:3f56918b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin>bcc32 primeno
>Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
>primeno.cpp:
>Turbo Incremental Link 5.00
>Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
>Fatal: Expected an option:
>DWINVER=0x0400
>

>what should i do?

Re:Re: help

inside my bcc32.cfg contains the following line
-I"c:\Borland\Bcc55\include"
-L"c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib;c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib\psdk"
-DWINVER=0x0400
-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400
Ed Mulroy [TeamB] wrote:
The define macro command line option, like most options, start with a dash.

The configuration file, C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\bcc32.cfg, contains command
line options so the line with DWINVER=0x0400 should be changed to have a
leading dash. The line would then look like this:

-DWINVER=0x0400

What you have is the command line tools from C++ Builder 5 but you have
posted here in the install group for the old Borland C++ compiler. C++
Builder groups all have the word 'cppbuilder' in their name. You can see a
list of Borland's newsgroups at this page:

info.borland.com/newsgroups

. Ed

>Lester wrote in message
>news:3f56918b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin>bcc32 primeno
>Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
>primeno.cpp:
>Turbo Incremental Link 5.00
>Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
>Fatal: Expected an option:
>DWINVER=0x0400
>

>what should i do?

Re:Re: help

What is in the ilink32.cfg file? It should not have a WINVER option.
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Ed Mulroy wrote:

>The define macro command line option, like most options,
>start with a dash.
>
>The configuration file, C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\bcc32.cfg,
>contains command line options so the line with
>DWINVER=0x0400 should be changed to have a leading
>dash. The line would then look like this:
>
>-DWINVER=0x0400

>>Lester wrote:
>>
>>C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin>bcc32 primeno
>>Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
>>primeno.cpp:
>>Turbo Incremental Link 5.00
>>Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
>>Fatal: Expected an option:
>>DWINVER=0x0400
>>
>>what should i do?

Re:Re: help

thanks
i ve solve the problem
regards,
Lester Lim
(Technical Service Advisor)
BDO International - Singapore
Ed Mulroy [TeamB] wrote:
What is in the ilink32.cfg file? It should not have a WINVER option.

. Ed

>Lester wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>inside my bcc32.cfg contains the following line
>
>-I"c:\Borland\Bcc55\include"
>-L"c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib;c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib\psdk"
>-DWINVER=0x0400
>-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400
>
>Ed Mulroy wrote:
>

>>The define macro command line option, like most options,
>>start with a dash.
>>
>>The configuration file, C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\bcc32.cfg,
>>contains command line options so the line with
>>DWINVER=0x0400 should be changed to have a leading
>>dash. The line would then look like this:
>>
>>-DWINVER=0x0400
>
>>>Lester wrote:
>>>
>>>C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin>bcc32 primeno
>>>Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
>>>primeno.cpp:
>>>Turbo Incremental Link 5.00
>>>Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
>>>Fatal: Expected an option:
>>>DWINVER=0x0400
>>>
>>>what should i do?

Re:Re: help

D6 Ent. (Latest patches), DataSnap, DBExpress, MySql, CoreLab driver.
I am not sure if to query this here, although fowarded to Corelab as well,
thought someone may have seen this before.
Everything works fine except if a field of type Date is changed followed by
ApplyUpdates(), the system crashes (excpetion raised). The Date field is
simply hooked to a Data-aware control and is changed in this control.
I have come across the differences in mapping date fields beween dbExpress &
standard DA's. Tried all the suggestions ranging from using .AsDateTime to
.Value with no luck.
Any suggestion is welcome.
regards

Re:Re: help

We found the source of the problem: TSQLMonitor component.
TSQLMonitor component hooked to a TSQLConnection and activated at run time,
on disconnecting/deactivating this component the problem no longer exists.
We think there may be some sorts of conflict between the Corelab dll and
this unit, but have not traced the reason.
regards

&
standard DA's. Tried all the suggestions ranging from using .AsDateTime
.Value with no luck.

Any suggestion is welcome.

regards

Re:Re: help

I have .plt files, I need to send it to the plotter directly for cut the
film.
How can I do it from code , in Builder
thanks

Re:Re: help

Hi:
i found a problem on jb x :
if i use date related class, such as new Date(). It will throw
exception --file not found. My os is windows 2000 advance server, english
version, but locale setting is chinese. JB X's java sdk is only supprot
english? I debug source, i found it can not find a file related local time
map. It can not find ZH time zone file. If I set my application time zone
is Pacific, App run OK!
Is It?
Leon Liu

Re:Re: help

I bought Java for dummies book. The book contains a cd.The cd includes the option to downlowd Jbuilder 5. In order to download I have to register with Borland, which I did. An E mail was sent to me for activation of JBuilder X. The E mail doesn't have the Key and serial number. I cannot bring up JBuilder to work. I requested the JBuilder5 Personal key. How can I activate JBuilder 5 Personal Edition with the Key and Serial Number.
Cordially,
Martinez

Re:Re: help

Melanio Martinez wrote:
How can I activate JBuilder 5 Personal Edition
If you have a fast enough connection, why don't you just download
JBuilder X Foundation? It's a whole lot better and more supported than JB5.
JB5 will not even work with Java 1.4 and later. You need JB6 for that.
Just dump the JB5 installation and go straight to JBX.

Re:Re: help

Please Help
If you recieve this email answer me please!!!
thanks jp
Last week i send email too you but i didi not get any answer??