Editing a TTreeNode's text property

2006-09-29 05:03:44 AM
cppbuilder109
What is the opposite of TTreeNode::EndEdit(Bool)? I would like to
programmatically allow the editing of a node's text, in much the same
way as you would press F2 to change a folder name in Windows Explorer.

Re:Editing a TTreeNode's text property

You can use TTreeNode::EditText(). I just checked the BCB6 and BDS2006 help
and I cannot find it mentioned anywhere. I did find it in the BCB5 help.
Very strange.
- Clayton

Re:Editing a TTreeNode's text property

Very strange.
Maybe those diabolical documentation writers at Borland decided to leave
another easter egg!

{smallsort}

"Clayton Arends" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
You can use TTreeNode::EditText(). I just checked the BCB6
and BDS2006 help and I cannot find it mentioned anywhere.
EditText() is in the BCB 6 help file.
Gambit

Re:Editing a TTreeNode's text property

EditText() is in the BCB 6 help file.
Really? Where?

Re:Editing a TTreeNode's text property

It's there for TCustomMaskEdit, not for TTreeNode.
- Clayton