BDS2007 Precompiled headers - PCH filename

2008-07-16 10:54:26 PM
cppbuilder74
Lets say I set PCH filename to "MyProject.csm".
Now lets say I Make MyProject in release mode and it creates MyProject.csm.
Now I switch to debug and do a Make.
Will the Make use the MyProject.csm created while in release configuration
mode and could this be a problem?
( If the headers test defines from the Paths and defines tabsheet or
test if compiling in debug mode )
Larry.

Re:BDS2007 Precompiled headers - PCH filename

Looks like I answered my own question.
It appears that the IDE will re-build the pre-compiled headers when
switching configurations.
Larry.