Re: bcc32 v. 5.5.1, only protected mode?

2004-06-13 09:43:00 PM
cppbuilder111
Filippo Bonato wrote:

I have another question about bcc32 ver 5.5.1. I was not able to find,
in the related help files, any statement about real/protected mode code
generation. Does this compiler generates only protected-mode code?
If I'm correct Disctinction between Procted/Real mode is only valid in
16 bits programs. bcc32 being a 32 bits only compiler, such disctiong
does not make sense anymore.

Re:Re: bcc32 v. 5.5.1, only protected mode?

Hi,
I have another question about bcc32 ver 5.5.1. I was not able to find,
in the related help files, any statement about real/protected mode code
generation. Does this compiler generates only protected-mode code?
Thanks so much,
Filippo Bonato