Which API to know the memory occupied by my applicaton

2008-07-03 05:54:53 PM
cppbuilder59
Hi,
I want to know at a specific point how much memory are occupied by my
application, or alternatively, how much free memory are available.
Is there API can do this?
Thanks.
Zhan

Re:Which API to know the memory occupied by my applicaton

Zhan Weiming wrote:

I want to know at a specific point how much memory are occupied by my
application, or alternatively, how much free memory are available.

Is there API can do this?
Take a look at Process Status API
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms684884(VS.85).aspx