Mouse Wheell pressed

2005-02-20 06:06:29 PM
cppbuilder14
Hi,
Does any body know how can I querry if the mouse wheel is pressed ?
Thanks
Sabetay

Re:Mouse Wheell pressed

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:06:29 +0200, Sabetay Toros
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Does any body know how can I querry if the mouse wheel is pressed ?

Thanks

Sabetay
If the mouse wheel is the middle mouse button you can use:
bool wheel_down = GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MBUTTON) < 0;
This will tell you if the middle button is down at the time you call
the function.
Chris
Chris Hill
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Mouse Wheell pressed

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does any body know how can I querry if the mouse wheel is pressed ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Sabetay

If the mouse wheel is the middle mouse button you can use:

bool wheel_down = GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MBUTTON) < 0;

This will tell you if the middle button is down at the time you call
the function.

Chris
Chris Hill
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Chris,
Thanks alot .It's working. I want to learn how to catch fish. Will you
tell me where can I find this kind of information.
Thanks
Sabetay

{smallsort}