Worth it to upgrade from C++Builder 5 to C++Builder 6?

2004-09-04 06:51:59 AM
cppbuilder45
Is it worth it to upgrade from C++Builder 5 to C++Builder 6?
If you've upgraded from C++Builder 5 to 6, was it worth it?
Thanks.
--
Albert Wiersch

Re:Worth it to upgrade from C++Builder 5 to C++Builder 6?

Did anyone see my message? Is it worth it to upgrade from C++Builder 5 to
C++Builder 6? Please give me your opinions... thank you.
--
Albert Wiersch
"Albert Wiersch" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote