Linker Error - Error processing module - Help!

I've posted regarding this before and tried the suggestions ( defragging the
hard drive )
but to no avail.

I'm using BCB 4, with the patch.

This started happening once I converted my project to the DirectX 7 SDK.

I am building a full debug DLL and have generate state files turned off.

Every time it links on the first go around I get this error.
Then I make again and it works.

However, I cannot debug into the DLL once I have gotten this error.

I thought maybe it has to do with the dxguid.lib, but I'm not sure.

Has anyone seen a problem like this before, or with the DirectX 7 SDK?

any info would be appreciated

thanks

Re:Linker Error - Error processing module - Help!

Hi Melkior,

As I understand things, debugging needs .tds files. I'm not certain
that this file is made when you turn off state-file generation. If it
is -- well, I've made other mistakes. Another thought; hmm ... scratch
that one. I was going to suggest that you compile the .dll, but I see
you are. Fresh out of ideas.

HTH

< snip >

--
Bob
When I was younger I wanted to know everything and do anything.

Other Threads