?? How to move a block of code to left/right (in editor)

Hi big boss!

Try Press Ctrl+K+I (Block indent) and Ctrl+K+U (unindent)!

Jens

"bigBOSS" <h...@huaonline.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> How can I move a block of selecting program code to left/right (tab,
> space) in the Builder 5 editor?

Re:?? How to move a block of code to left/right (in editor)

How can I move a block of selecting program code to left/right (tab,
space) in the Builder 5 editor?

Re:?? How to move a block of code to left/right (in editor)

Also Ctrl+Shift+I (Indent) and Ctrl+Shift+U (Unindent).

Hope this helps,
    Jurko

Jurko wrote in message <3af807c0_2@dnews>...
>Also Ctrl+Shift+I (Indent) and Ctrl+Shift+U (Unindent).

Ha!  I was looking for that, but gave up thinking it just didn't have
it.  That's great, thanks!

Dave

Other Threads