Standard BCB3 vs. Pro:Assembly Language Concerns

Help! I'm not having any luck with using .asm modules in BCB3 Standard.
I bought the stand-alone TASM 5.0 (w/the patch from inprise's site), but
I still can't get anything to work!!!  Do I need to get the Professional
BCB3 or am I just doing something wrong with what I've got???  PLEASE
RESPOND ASAP!!!

Re:Standard BCB3 vs. Pro:Assembly Language Concerns

If you could describe the problems you are having, people here would be
able to help you better.

Alex

Terry Mealey wrote:

> Help! I'm not having any luck with using .asm modules in BCB3 Standard.
> I bought the stand-alone TASM 5.0 (w/the patch from inprise's site), but
> I still can't get anything to work!!!  Do I need to get the Professional
> BCB3 or am I just doing something wrong with what I've got???  PLEASE
> RESPOND ASAP!!!

Other Threads