Select and deselect

Dear all,

I'm trying to create a simple application where I can put any shape in my
form. I used TShape and create it dynamically where I click a button. My
problem is, how to implement the indicator (like Builder IDE, when you put
any components in a form, you can see black line sorrounding it) when I
click on this shape.
Could someone give me some advice.

Thanks

-Eka

Re:Select and deselect

Hi,
that black line sorrounding is called Focus and you see it on other
components like TButton cause TButton is descendant of
TWinControl(only this controls receive focus) and TShape is descendant of
TGraphicControl.

Try using OnMouseDown event and drawing Focus by yourself.

Hope it helps
 c'ya
    Koba

"Eka Gautama" <egaut...@latcs4.cs.latrobe.edu.au> wrote in message

> Dear all,

> I'm trying to create a simple application where I can put any shape in my
> form. I used TShape and create it dynamically where I click a button. My
> problem is, how to implement the indicator (like Builder IDE, when you put
> any components in a form, you can see black line sorrounding it) when I
> click on this shape.
> Could someone give me some advice.

> Thanks

> -Eka