Utilising Full Screen

Can I set up a form in BCB 4.0 such that it completely fills the screen (as
in the Full Screen options of Word, Excel, etc)?  If so, could someone tell
me how, please? :-)

Rob.

Re:Utilising Full Screen

Hi Rob, please try the following

Create a new App with a new Form, Form1
In the objectinspector of Form1 set:
    BorderStyle = bsNone;
    WindowsState = wsMaximized;
    And set all BorderIcons (biSystemMenu, biMinimize, biMaximize, biHelp)
to false

Run the app.
That should do it, greetings Flip

Rob Harle <RobHa...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> Can I set up a form in BCB 4.0 such that it completely fills the screen
(as
> in the Full Screen options of Word, Excel, etc)?  If so, could someone
tell
> me how, please? :-)

> Rob.

Re:Utilising Full Screen

Flip Boer wrote:

> Hi Rob, please try the following

> Create a new App with a new Form, Form1
> In the objectinspector of Form1 set:
>     BorderStyle = bsNone;
>     WindowsState = wsMaximized;
>     And set all BorderIcons (biSystemMenu, biMinimize, biMaximize, biHelp)
> to false

> Run the app.
> That should do it, greetings Flip

> Rob Harle <RobHa...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > Can I set up a form in BCB 4.0 such that it completely fills the screen
> (as
> > in the Full Screen options of Word, Excel, etc)?  If so, could someone
> tell
> > me how, please? :-)

> > Rob.

Alsom make sure that the screen position is poDesigned otherwise it
won't work if the screen style is Ws_Maximized.

Abdaul

Other Threads