to clear or not to clear?

I'm new to C++ Builder. And I got familiar with it very quick. The
thing is I am designing dials and bars. How can I erase the dial once
it has incremented? There is no Clear() in TImage.

kal...@globalnet.co.uk

Re:to clear or not to clear?

I believe you can get at the canvas within the TImage and repaint it with a
Fill, using the currently selected brush.  Something like this:

Image->Canvas->FillRect( ARect );

--
 Bob Provencher
 Windows/Graphics Programmer/Consultant

K. Katkhuda wrote in message <345c03f9.24936...@forums.borland.com>...
>I'm new to C++ Builder. And I got familiar with it very quick. The
>thing is I am designing dials and bars. How can I erase the dial once
>it has incremented? There is no Clear() in TImage.

>kal...@globalnet.co.uk

Other Threads