MDI Form not main form of Application.

I'm trying to reuse code from a MDI application in an application that has a
main form that is SDI. When the MDI (not the main form) form creates a child
window I get an error 'Cannot create form. No MDI forms are currently
active.' Any ideas?  The MDI form has focus and operates normally other than
not being able to create a child form .

-Eric Haynes

Re:MDI Form not main form of Application.

You can't do that.  For MDI apps the main form must be the MDIForm.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted  corridors of Whitehall.

Other Threads