MPEG player component

Dear sir
    Is there a MPEG player componnent which have follow function: It can
play MPEG file but developer can replace the default read procedure,I want
this function because the MPEG data come from network(not MPEG file but
capture realtime) and I want to play it when receive each data packets.
Thanks

Re:MPEG player component

>     Is there a MPEG player componnent which have follow function: It can
> play MPEG file but developer can replace the default read procedure,I want

Check out:

MindBlast Software's MP3Remote: http://www.gcs.co.za/mbs/mbs.htm
Xaudio's MP3 SDK: http://www.xaudio.com/
EldoS Sounds: http://eldos.hypermart.net/index.html

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| http://www.buddydog.org                           |

Hoffer's Law: When people are free to do what they
want, they usually imitate one another.

Other Threads