TRichEdit problems,printing problems

A want to use the superscript and subscript letters(from Word) in the
RichEdit, but I don't know how can I do that. So far I managed to load
these superscripts from a rtf file but it's not a valid solution. Also
in win98 they are a little bit too high so the top of the letters is cut
by the bottom of the line ahead.
How can I know where am I in a text when the user uses the scroolbar?
Printing proble: How can I make the printer print only one page of the
entire rich edit (let's say page 4 of the entire text of 10 pages).?Is
this possible?

Re:TRichEdit problems,printing problems

Hi, Lucian.

Lucian Darabus wrote:

> A want to use the superscript and subscript letters(from Word) in the
> RichEdit, but I don't know how can I do that. So far I managed to load
> these superscripts from a rtf file but it's not a valid solution. Also
> in win98 they are a little bit too high so the top of the letters is
> cut by the bottom of the line ahead.

The CHARFORMAT2 structure has sub/superscript flags.  Unfortunately,
this works only with RE 2.0 (TRichEdit uses RE 1.0).  You can get
information about using RE 2.0 at
http://home.att.net/~robertdunn/Yacs.html if you are interested.

> How can I know where am I in a text when the user uses the scroolbar?
> Printing proble: How can I make the printer print only one page of the
> entire rich edit (let's say page 4 of the entire text of 10 pages).?Is
> this possible?

The standard TRichEdit::Print() method does not support printing only
one page.  However, the above site also contains extensive information
on taking full control of RE printing.

HTH.

robert

Re:TRichEdit problems,printing problems

*Please* follow newsgroup guidelines and refrain from posting in HTML.
--
| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |

Other Threads