ANN: BorCVS 0.3 - A CVS Plugin for C++ Builder and Delphi

the link in your posting does not work.
but this works: http://sourceforge.net/projects/borcvs/

Adib.
---
  WIGE DATA                 Tel:  +49 (0)341-4621/222
  Wiesenring 11             Fax:  +49 (0)341-4621/400
  04159 LEIPZIG GERMANY     WWW:  www.wige-data.de

Thomas Bleier wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the first public release of BorCVS, a version
> control plugin for Borland C++ Builder and Delphi that interfaces those
> IDE's to CVS.

> The project is hosted on Sourceforge, further information can be found on
> http://borcvs.sourceforge.net/. BorCVS is distributed under the GNU GPL.

> The current version is 0.3, which is an alpha version and the first public
> release. The plugin work's ok for me, but there are a few features missing
> and a lot of testing to do. Your help would be appreciated.

> If you have any comments or questions regarding BorCVS, please contact me at
> tho...@bleier.at
> __
> /homas

Re:ANN: BorCVS 0.3 - A CVS Plugin for C++ Builder and Delphi

"Adib Taraben" <Tarabe...@wige-data.de> wrote in message

> the link in your posting does not work.

Actually, it does.

Bill