QuickTime and C++Builder

So I've got a project, and I want to use QuickTime to display movies in it.
And everything would be fine and dandy, except when I try to include the
QT headers, the header ConditionalMacros.h(1040) says "Error Directive:
ConditionalMacros.h: unknown compiler".

So I'm stumped.  I tried hacking at the header for a bit to get it to
compile, but no luck no matter what I did.

Any pointers?

Much thanks,
Benjamin Stewart

Re:QuickTime and C++Builder

Benjamin Stewart wrote in message <6p94ni$r...@forums.borland.com>...
>So I've got a project, and I want to use QuickTime to display movies in it.
>And everything would be fine and dandy, except when I try to include the
>QT headers, the header ConditionalMacros.h(1040) says "Error Directive:
>ConditionalMacros.h: unknown compiler".

>So I'm stumped.  I tried hacking at the header for a bit to get it to
>compile, but no luck no matter what I did.

>Any pointers?

>Much thanks,
>Benjamin Stewart

Don't know if this helps, but I ran into a similar problem with one of the
VCL headers once (can't remember which), and I finally ended up reinstalling
BCB to get it to work.

Hope this helps,
Dan Cramer
Java certified and looking for work!