Making dynamic controls on a scrollbox

Hi,
   I have been adding dynamic buttons, labels, etc, to a form without
difficulties, but I'd like to be able to add these components to the
scrollbox of a form so that they scroll with the scrollbox, and I can have
some stationary portions of the form for OK and CANCEL buttons.  Any
suggestions?  I imagine it is a matter of setting the parent to something
other than 'this'?

Thanks in advance!

Re:Making dynamic controls on a scrollbox

: "Dave Haupert" <dhaup...@ddhsoftware.com> wrote:

>I'd like to be able to add these components to the
>scrollbox of a form

It works exactly the same way as with forms. Instead of making the form
the parent (and possibly owner), you now make the scroll box the parent
(and possibly the owner).

>I imagine it is a matter of setting the parent to something
>other than 'this'?

Exactly.

--
General information: