explorer virtual folders treeview

Hi all,

I made a custom explorer like component with a treeView a a listView.

When I select a Node in the tree, it displays its content on the Listview.

Everything is working great, but not for the virtuals folders
(CSIDL_NETWORK,CSIDL_PRINTERS, etc...).

Can someone give me the way to go.

regards,

Tony

Re:explorer virtual folders treeview

Go to www.torry.net and search for the FolderTree component.  It supports
virtual folders.  You can study it's code to see what it is doing.  The
trick is that you need to do all of your work using only the shell's own
interfaces and structures directly, such as IShellFolder, IEnumIDList,
ITEMIDLIST, etc.

Gambit

"- Antoine Buscarlet -" <anto...@slantproductions.com> wrote in message

> Everything is working great, but not for the virtuals
> folders (CSIDL_NETWORK,CSIDL_PRINTERS, etc...).

Other Threads