any component like CRectTracker?

Hello,

does anyone know, if there exists a component or something like CRectTracker in MFC? CRectTracker is a class in VC to display, move,resize a rect.

Or is there any other solutions? I want to draw and edit lines and some other electric power equipments on form. The interface looks like a CAD, I think.

Thanks a lot!

Jackson

Re:any component like CRectTracker?

Once has something like TzSizer that was a component that resized items
on a form as the form changed in size. google for TzSizer or TSizer

Tom Woodrow
www.dacworks.com

Jackson wrote:
> Hello,

> does anyone know, if there exists a component or something like CRectTracker in MFC? CRectTracker is a class in VC to display, move,resize a rect.

> Or is there any other solutions? I want to draw and edit lines and some other electric power equipments on form. The interface looks like a CAD, I think.

> Thanks a lot!

> Jackson

Re:any component like CRectTracker?

Sorry, I think that was GtSizer, sorry.

http://www.hallogram.com/gtsizer/

Tom Woodrow wrote:
> Once has something like TzSizer that was a component that resized items
> on a form as the form changed in size. google for TzSizer or TSizer

> Tom Woodrow
> www.dacworks.com

> Jackson wrote:

>> Hello,

>> does anyone know, if there exists a component or something like
>> CRectTracker in MFC? CRectTracker is a class in VC to display,
>> move,resize a rect.

>> Or is there any other solutions? I want to draw and edit lines and
>> some other electric power equipments on form. The interface looks like
>> a CAD, I think.

>> Thanks a lot!

>> Jackson

Re:any component like CRectTracker?