object inspector-type property view?

Hi Richard --

> I want to make a property view form -  a lot like the object inspector. Is
> there any component to do this, or do i just have to use labels and text
> boxes?

Have a look at the DreamInspector component...

http://www.dream-com.com/inspector.html

Altenatively, with some significant effort, you can accomplsih this via the
TStringGrid component.

Good luck.

--
Damon Chandler (TeamB)
http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com

Re:object inspector-type property view?

> Hi Richard --
> > I want to make a property view form -  a lot like the object inspector.
Is
> > there any component to do this, or do i just have to use labels and text
> > boxes?

> Have a look at the DreamInspector component...

> http://www.dream-com.com/inspector.html

> Altenatively, with some significant effort, you can accomplsih this via
the
> TStringGrid component.

I haven't looked yet, but is this component free? How would i do it with the
TStringGrid? Would i have to make a custom component (based on the
TCustomGrid)?

Other Threads