question about direct acces to direct draw surface memory

ok,the question is :once you hav locked the surface how can you access
the memory of the surface (for example in 16bpp) ? I need to fill a surface
manually.

thank you very much.

pd:pardon my english

Re:question about direct acces to direct draw surface memory

"Alberto" <pol...@arrakis.es> wrote:
> ok,the question is :once you hav locked the surface how can you access
> the memory of the surface (for example in 16bpp) ? I need to fill a
surface
> manually.

I think http://www.crosswinds.net/~foetsch/locking/locking.htm will answer
your question. It's a tutorial with readily compilable source code. Feel
free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Regards,
M.F.

Other Threads