Display code side by side in BCB4 ide

Is it possible to display source code side by side in the editor of BCB4
IDE?

Re:Display code side by side in BCB4 ide

Not in a split window but you can open a second edit window, size them and see
code side by side that way.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Re:Display code side by side in BCB4 ide

thanks. thats very useful

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> Not in a split window but you can open a second edit window, size them and
see
> code side by side that way.

> "mars b. amarillento" wrote:

> > Is it possible to display source code side by side in the editor of BCB4
> > IDE?

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
> (Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives
>  me directly unless     I dreamed of the moment of my own death
>  asked.  Thank You)     That no one ever dreams and lives (Marillion)

Other Threads