How to create an activex dll in BCB6?

How can I create an activex dll in BCB6?

any hints?

/Ola

Re:How to create an activex dll in BCB6?

Ola Eriksen wrote:
> How can I create an activex dll in BCB6?

> any hints?

> /Ola

Create a new ActiveForm project. In fact, look at the new projects
wizards to see what's available and what suits your needs best.

hth,
.a

Re:How to create an activex dll in BCB6?

File->New->Other...
Then "ActiveX" tab and choose "ActiveX Library."
It will create for You a project.

Now, in order to create dll (OLE Automation Server) You have to go
File->New->Other... ->"ActiveX" tab again. But now You choose "Automation
Object".
It will create for You  an Interface

Regards,
Sergey Muschin

"Ola Eriksen" <o...@vivatech.no> wrote in message

> How can I create an activex dll in BCB6?

> any hints?

> /Ola

Other Threads