New User Account Problem

Hi,
When I change from domain to workgroup connections in my computer, the user
acount is deleted (Win XP). Everything on the computer still works fine with
the new account I create, except for BCB5. So far I have noticed two
problems, 1) the component palette is emptey (except for a frame componet
under the standard page. 2) linking do not work (unable to open file
SYSTEM.OBJ). This is the second time I had to change my setup and therefore
my account, both times with the same symptomes from BCB5 (will I have to
reinstall every time?). I would be really greatefull if somone have some
remedy.
Cheers!
Kalle