stdlib and stdio

2005-06-10 08:27:19 AM
cppbuilder27
Hi. I am studying C witth codeblocks but also trying to run same console
programs with cbuilder.
In codeblocks I needed these two headers (below) to run the program but
cbuilder ran it without them
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
int main()
{
int i;
puts ("Trying to execute command DIR");
i = system ("dir");
if (i==-1)
puts ("Error executing DIR");
else
puts ("Command successfully executed");
getchar();
return 0;
}
why is that? does it include these files automatically?
thanks

Re:stdlib and stdio

What version of the compiler and how did you create the project?
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"alawna" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:42a8de65
@newsgroups.borland.com:
Hi. I am studying C witth codeblocks but also trying to run same console
programs with cbuilder.
In codeblocks I needed these two headers (below) to run the program but
cbuilder ran it without them

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
Probably "pre-compiled" headers are enabled.

{smallsort}