Column name starting with number

2003-12-09 05:14:07 PM
cppbuilder89
I would like to select from table two columns, so SQL should look
something like this:
SELECT dbo.DW_rej_test_conditioning.user,dbo.DW_rej_test_conditioning.040vcc
FROM dbo.DW_rej_test_conditioning;
but I get error message "Invalid use of keyword", as I know the
problem is with column starting with number.
Can You help me?

Re:Column name starting with number

XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Fitos) wrote in message news:< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >...
I would like to select from table two columns, so SQL should look
something like this:

SELECT dbo.DW_rej_test_conditioning.user,dbo.DW_rej_test_conditioning.040vcc
FROM dbo.DW_rej_test_conditioning;

but I get error message "Invalid use of keyword", as I know the
problem is with column starting with number.

Can You help me?
I`ve got the answer:
dbo.DW_rej_test_conditioning."040vcc"