Transfer BC++5.02 activeX to builder

I have an activeX control written using Borland C++ 5.02 - no OWL or other fancy stuff, just vanilla API.
The com interface is in an .odl file
Can someone give me an idea of the best way to transfer this to a builder project? just pointers to relevant documents / articles would help.
Am I right in thinking I need the MIDL compiler to process the .odl file? I also have the compiled .tlb file would it be better to use this in builder? I have tried adding this to a builder project, but then it wants to create the implementation files (_TLB.cpp etc) that I don't need and builder keeps crashing.
Regards
Ian