report components

2003-10-01 08:53:57 PM
cppbuilder78
Hello,
What reporting components are people using/would recommend? We've been using
quick reports and seem to be running into problem after problem. Are there
any suggestions for more 'professional' components out there? We'd rather
pay for something decent than get anything half baked...
Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks,
Vesty.

Re:report components

Adam Versteegen wrote:
Hello,

What reporting components are people using/would recommend? We've been using
quick reports and seem to be running into problem after problem. Are there
any suggestions for more 'professional' components out there? We'd rather
pay for something decent than get anything half baked...
You could give fast report a try.
Alex Croes

Re:report components

Hi Alex,
Where can we find it ?
Jayme.
"Alex Croes" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Adam Versteegen wrote:
>Hello,
>
>What reporting components are people using/would recommend? We've been
using
>quick reports and seem to be running into problem after problem. Are
there
>any suggestions for more 'professional' components out there? We'd
rather
>pay for something decent than get anything half baked...

You could give fast report a try.

Alex Croes

{smallsort}

Re:report components

Try www.fast-report.com/en/
Gudni

news:3f7b0ecb$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Adam Versteegen wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>What reporting components are people using/would recommend? We've been
using
>>quick reports and seem to be running into problem after problem. Are
there
>>any suggestions for more 'professional' components out there? We'd
rather
>>pay for something decent than get anything half baked...
>
>You could give fast report a try.
>
>Alex Croes

Re:report components

Hello Adam,
Adam>>What reporting components are people using/would recommend? We've been
using
quick reports and seem to be running into problem after problem. Are there
any suggestions for more 'professional' components out there? We'd rather
pay for something decent than get anything half baked...
On the tough reports, I use RAVE. Version 3. It is a extremely
good reporting program.
But I am also a person that prefers using the "equipment" that comes
with the compiler whenever
possible. That way I can easily transport it to any other equivalent
compiler without copyright infringements.
Dwayne

Re:report components

I have fairly simple needs for a report generator for my apps. Not too happy
with the way Quick Report works. Most reports are single page presentations
of computations (scientific). Any recommendations for an alternative?
Thanxs

Re:report components

Hi all!!
I've been using quickreport and since most of our clients are now using
winXP or 2000 I have the temp path problem, and not all of them agrees
in changing the temp path.
I'm thinking about upgrading to version 4 PRO and touching the source
code to avoid this problem setting a different temp path, but I want to
know if anyone is using a different report engine for c++ builder to
compare and choose.
Thanks
--
Darío Alejandro Guzik (El Tío Borracho)