Load and display *.3ds files in OpenGL app build in BCB6

How to load and display *.3ds files in OpenGL app build in BCB6? Any source
code?

Re:Load and display *.3ds files in OpenGL app build in BCB6

Wenpgro Souwgrou wrote:
How to load and display *.3ds files in OpenGL app build in BCB6? Any source
code?

1. Open .3ds file.
2. Read it according to file format specification:
www.wotsit.org/search.asp
3. Draw your objects (triangles/points/etc.) with either OpenGL, any
other tool, whatsoever you want.
4. Why do you think it must be special for BCB? And even BCB6?!
Good luck!
Alex

Re:Load and display *.3ds files in OpenGL app build in BCB6

There's tons of such source codes on the web, just do a google search ... I
suggest You the NeHe site it's GREAT with full BCB source codes too ... I
don't remember if there's the 3ds example ... surely there U can find how to
load Milkshape ones ... and U can always use those sort of programs to
convert from a format to another one...
Anyway if U feel desperate email me, I have a lot of loaders...
See Ya!
Stefano B.
<Wenpgro Souwgrou>ha scritto nel messaggio
How to load and display *.3ds files in OpenGL app build in BCB6? Any
source
code?

{smallsort}