fsMDIChild forms displays all contents in top left corner!

2004-06-15 02:06:30 AM
cppbuilder109
Hi there
My program was working fine until I made a few changes to the fsMDIForm.
I must have changed something accidentally along the way because now, suddenly, all my child forms display all their content on-top of each other in the top-left corner! Like garbage, all the text is just written over each other.
Any ideas?
Kind regards,
Francois

Re:fsMDIChild forms displays all contents in top left corner!

"Francois" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Please wrap your lines when you post. Your editor may visually wrap them for you but you need to enter a hard return at the end of each line.
My program was working fine until I made a few changes to the fsMDIForm.
What kind of changes?
I must have changed something accidentally along the way because now, suddenly, all my child forms display all their content on-top of each other in the top-left corner! Like garbage, all the text is just written over each other.
The only property that I see that could be the guilty party is the BiDiMode because the form also has a ParentBiDiMode which by default is true which means that the child controls will use the value of the parent's property.
Other than that, I have no clue.
~ JD

JD wrote:
Please wrap your lines when you post. Your editor may visually wrap them for you but you need to enter a hard return at the end of each line.
Please wrap your lines when you post. Your editor may visually
wrap them for you but you need to enter a hard return at the
end of each line ;-)
What is going wrong ?
Hans.

{smallsort}

Re:fsMDIChild forms displays all contents in top left corner!

Hans Galema < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
What is going wrong ?
That message - wrapping lines - often times fails to register
but when the OP actually has to deal with it as we do it seems
to be many times more effective :-)
~ JD

"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Hans Galema < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>What is going wrong ?

That message - wrapping lines - often times fails to register
but when the OP actually has to deal with it as we do it seems
to be many times more effective :-)

~ JD

Sorry about that guys, and thanks for your tip JD. I've managed
to sort out the problem! It is a bit different for me since I
use quite a big monitor so I don't realy notice the effect of
unwrapped lines. I'll remember for your sakes though.
Cheers,
Francois

Re:fsMDIChild forms displays all contents in top left corner!

"Francois" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
[...] I've managed to sort out the problem!
Well what was it?
~ JD