EM_FINDWORDBREAK problem

2005-02-16 06:36:10 PM
cppbuilder36
Hello!
Recently i ran into such a problem - i used a EM_FINDWORDBREAK message with
WB_LEFT and WB_LEFTBREAK options in it to find a wordbreaks in my TRichEdit
control. Well, the result wasnt that good. It has come to my attention that
it doesnt work with numbers (why???), i mean when i have this string "1234
5678" seems like i dont get any breaks between 4 and 5. Moreover, the result
for string "abc def" -the break between "abc" and "def" has taken place only
for the top string in multiline control, in other cases (not the top
strings) i've been given strange results as though i put the current string
over the top one.
and what i wanna get from all of this:
"111 890" - break between 1 and 8
"asdas asds fsdfsd" - breaks between "s", "a" and "s","f"
in any string whereever it starts from and irrespective of its vertical
position in control.
Thanks in advance,
Andrew.

Re:EM_FINDWORDBREAK problem