Fastnet Components

2007-04-12 11:43:44 PM
cppbuilder64
In builder 6 the Fastnet Netmasters components were included. Now in
BDS 2006 they appear not to be. Is there any alternative that users
have tried.
Thanks

Re:Fastnet Components

Indy is the preferred set for internet access with latest
IDEs
FastNet was very buggy so go dropped.
HTH Pete

"Kdog" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
In builder 6 the Fastnet Netmasters components were
included. Now in BDS 2006 they appear not to be. Is
there any alternative that users have tried.
Besides Indy, I've had good luck with Francois Piette's
Internet Component Suite (ICS), which is freeware.
You can download it here: www.overbyte.be
HTH,
Terry

{smallsort}

Re:Fastnet Components

Thanks Pete and Terry, I'll give both a try.