BDS 2006, TActionManager component missing

2007-01-17 05:40:59 AM
cppbuilder4
Hello,
I'd like to have "Office 2003" kind of look to my application, and found
out that BDS 2006 contains TActionToolBar and TActionMainMenuBar which
could do the job. Well, my problem is that I can not find those
components from tool palette! I noticed also that I should have
"TActionManager" component, but that is missing too. The version of BDS
2006 I'm using is Professional with Update 2, but I have not installed
any hotfixes after this update. I'm also running BCB 5 in the same computer.
Any ideas how to activate those missing components, or are they just
very well hidden? I'm still developing with BCB 5, and the amount of
components in BDS 2006 is just overwhelming. Unfortunately just those
components which could give me a boost to port the code from BCB 5 to
BDS 2006 seems to be missing :-(
Regards,
Santtu

Re:BDS 2006, TActionManager component missing

On Jan 16, 3:40 pm, Santtu < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
[...]

I am having this problem too. I was using a TActionManager component
to launch an external program, but it is now missing from BDS 2006. If
you found a solution, please let me know.
Thanks