PropertyGrid in C++ Builder

2008-06-17 07:57:37 PM
cppbuilder48
Hi,
I'm using C++ Builder 2007 pro and I wonder if there exist a PropertyGrid component in VCL or if it's possible to access the one available in Delphi/.NET.
(The IDE uses it in the Property window of the Object Inspector)
- Karl

Re:PropertyGrid in C++ Builder

"Karl" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm using C++ Builder 2007 pro and I wonder if there
exist a PropertyGrid component in VCL
No. TValueListEditor comes close, though. With some tweaking, it can be
used as a simplified object inspector. But fo more advanced use, you would
be better off finding a third-party grid that does what you need.
if it's possible to access the one available in Delphi/.NET.
It is not.
The IDE uses it in the Property window of the Object Inspector
That is private for hte IDE's internal use only.
Gambit