TLMDEdit problem

2003-10-02 11:04:36 AM
cppbuilder42
Hi,
I tried LMD-Tools included in the Borland C++ Builder 6.0 CD's. I have a
problem about it, if there is anyone who used it also, or anyone with any
oppinion.
I tried TLMDEdit with such a trivial code.
//-----------------------------------------------------
void __fastcall TForm1::LMDEdit1Change(TObject *Sender)
{
LMDEdit1->Text="something";
LMDEdit1->SelStart=LMDEdit1->Text.Length();
}
When I was using standart TEdit component there was no problem, but with
LMDEdit component nothing happend with "SelStart" property. I also tried
"CurrentChar", but nothing has changed. When I write the above code on a
Button's OnClick event, it works. But for OnChange event of the LMDEdit1, I
could not change the caret position.
Thanks...
Huseyin Candan