OK, small change to problem.

2004-03-05 09:23:58 PM
cppbuilder113
I cant get ampersands visible in TMainMenu, but I am sure that
it is possible to get this effect using ActionMainMunuBar
but I still donít know how. Dose anybody know how to do that?
Cris

Re:OK, small change to problem.

To switch it on permanent in Windows Xp, you should go to display settings
and select the tab for appearence (note that im am writing this on a
non-english windows version so it might not be the excact name). Select the
effects button and uncheck the last checkbox.
Palle
"Cris" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >skrev i en meddelelse

I cant get ampersands visible in TMainMenu, but I am sure that
it is possible to get this effect using ActionMainMunuBar
but I still don't know how. Dose anybody know how to do that?

Cris