borlndmm.dll and cc3260mt.dll

2004-02-03 01:59:53 AM
cppbuilder77
Hello,
can someone tell me why my app requests theese two dll's after
installation? I built a single .exe file which worked fine before. My
changes are using ADO instead of BDE and BCB6 instead of BCB4.
Could be that you need some more information about my settings - i'll
post them on request because at the moment I don't know where to look
for this behaviour.
Thanks, Andi

Re:borlndmm.dll and cc3260mt.dll

"Andreas Wehner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
can someone tell me why my app requests theese two dll's
after installation?
Because you probably did not statically link your executable at
compile-time, thus it has dependancies on various external run-time packages
that need to be distributed as well.
I built a single .exe file which worked fine before. My changes
are using ADO instead of BDE and BCB6 instead of BCB4.
Double-check the "Use Dynamic RTL" and "Build with Runtime Packages" project
options again. They probably got reset during the upgrade.
Gambit

Re:borlndmm.dll and cc3260mt.dll

Do the two options have to be checked or unchecked, because earlier
they were both unchecked and at the moment they are unchecked too?
Thanks Andi
Double-check the "Use Dynamic RTL" and "Build with Runtime Packages"
project
options again. They probably got reset during the upgrade.

{smallsort}

Re:borlndmm.dll and cc3260mt.dll

"Andreas Wehner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Do the two options have to be checked or unchecked, because
earlier they were both unchecked and at the moment they are
unchecked too?
They should both be disabled.
Gambit

Re:borlndmm.dll and cc3260mt.dll

I checked and unchecked it again and now it works.
Thanks Andi
They should both be disabled.