Class Explorer not displaying any classes?

2004-07-16 11:02:55 AM
cppbuilder58
Hi
I've got a really weird problem.
I'm working on an application which has two components (read projects).
The two projects are in one project group - yet when I open up one project
or the other within that group - none of the classes are visible.
The only way for me to do any work with this is to locate the files in the
Project Manager...
Anyone seen / know how to solve this?
I'm using BCB6 on WinXP
--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re:Class Explorer not displaying any classes?

I'm working on an application which has two components (read projects).
The two projects are in one project group - yet when I open up one project
or the other within that group - none of the classes are visible.

Check to see if the #include uses "file.h" or <file.h>... Be sure it is
"file.h".