generate *.dsk file

2004-11-19 10:02:37 AM
cppbuilder11
Hello:
How can I generate *.dsk file for my project?
Willie.

Re:generate *.dsk file

Willie wrote:
How can I generate *.dsk file for my project
It should be automatic. The *.dsk is the desktop file and it just
records window positions for the IDE. You could check
\Tools\Environment Options\Preferences and the autosave options.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:generate *.dsk file

Hello Andrue Cope:
Thank you very much.
Willie.
"Andrue Cope [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
???????: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Willie wrote:

>How can I generate *.dsk file for my project

It should be automatic. The *.dsk is the desktop file and it just
records window positions for the IDE. You could check
\Tools\Environment Options\Preferences and the autosave options.

--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html