What is Pasall.tmp and where did it come from

2006-06-03 10:17:26 PM
cppbuilder76
Allof a sudden, BDS is trying to compile Pasall.tmp [which produces an
error]...I delete it and oila...it comes back. I find no docs on it...any
help???thanks.

Re:What is Pasall.tmp and where did it come from

"Charles W Leggette" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Allof a sudden, BDS is trying to compile Pasall.tmp [which produces
an error]...I delete it and oila...it comes back. I find no docs on it...
any help???
Pascal.tmp is used during the compiling of Pascal source code that has been
included in a C++ project. So you must have a .pas file in your project
somewhere.
What is the actual error?
Gambit