Update TTable (database) index files after adding a record

2003-08-06 04:48:52 AM
cppbuilder32
I would appreciate some help on how to update the index files for a Paradox
database using a BCB 5.0 TTable data access component. I can add a data
record with no problem using the TTable->Post() function but this doesn't
update the index files and I can no longer sort the table after doing the
post. There has got to be a way to accomplish this but I can find nothing in
the help files.
Jim Zirbes
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Update TTable (database) index files after adding a record

What do you mean by 'sort the table' and what happens when you try?
Indexes are automatically updated (unless they're defined as non-
maintained).
Paul Embleton
"Jim Zirbes" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in